
Bridge started for a new HOn30 mini layout, untitled and without a theme at the moment, but somewhere to run my Japanese, German, English and North American engines and rolling stock. I'm leaning toward a contractor type railway, with allot of small industrial equipment. I have allot of Modellwagen, World Kougei, Kobayashi, Backwoods Miniatures, Grandt Line and Nigel Lawton kits to build, not to mention countless fun things to try and scratchbuild...
The layout itself is 14.5 x 35 inches, built of poplar 1/4 x 2 inch framing with a plywood top and a chunk of 2" foam glued on top of that. The track is Peco OO9 flextrack and one wye, leading to a single spur. Most of the basic landscaping is done, with a little detailing added. I intend to build a plywood case for this layout as it might have to be moved &/or stored in the near future.
No comments:
Post a Comment