
Rarely do I ever actually finish a structure
model that I figure a bit of proof is necessary to maintain that I am a
well rounded model builder, not some weird-locomotive-savant. Granted,
this is one of the smallest stations to exist on the Wiscasset,
Waterville & Farmington Railway, but it is still an accomplishment,
nonetheless. The kit came from Mount Blue Models, who took it over from
Banta Modelworks, both manufacturers of fine products. It was painted
in prototypically-incorrect colours, but whatever, it’s my railroad and I
like green and cream. It will eventually be installed on a small 11
inch by 9 foot shelf layout I’ve started to use up all the mismatched
bits I’ve accumulated over the years. More on that later, probably.
Also, RIP Tommy Ramone, not many people could play the drums like you did.
Also, RIP Tommy Ramone, not many people could play the drums like you did.
No comments:
Post a Comment