Thursday, March 14, 2013

Still Building

Seeing as it's been over 800 days since I posted anything here, I figure now is as good as any time to announce that I'm still alive, and am still building things. Things in all scales and gauges as usual, with a minimum of focus and accomplishment. But despite never really finishing anything I'm still having fun with it, so there's no real reason not to keep going right?
In that vein, I finally found a much coveted HOn3 Flying Zoo 18ton Climax in excellent condition and at a reasonable price:

And itching to get it moving I laid a few feet of track, including two re-gauged HOn30 switches that were originally built for my long departed 'home layout' onto a 1x3 foot plank I had lying around. Everything is running nicely and I expect to get some paint and scenery down soon.
As usual, don't expect any regular updates or 'finished models' (whatever that is), but I will publish something, at least every 800 days or so.

No comments: